Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

you must read this website


            that post was written by my true love i thank you a lot i truly was speechless but i did tear up my heart started beating harder by the second wishing you were with me . i truly love you more than anything. just so you know i never spent any second with you for granted. I love you Houda Atassi i truly do

 Guys you should read what she wrote  please do and comment
                     http://truelovedoseexist.blogspot.com/?view=classic

3 comments:

  1. i love you way more majd... and i am always with you maybe not literally with you but i am always in your heart ,and i promise you that you are not alone ,i am here with you, though we are far apart, you will always be in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since the moment you fell into my arms i loved you at first sight.. i love you Houda...

    ReplyDelete