Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

To my Dearest Houda,

   All these days being away from you, is hard you cant imagine how much it destroys me to be far away from you, i wish you the merriest Christmas possible  and a happy new year. each second of my life is just loving you more. each morning when i wake up, the sun would shine brightly on my face and keeps reminding me of the diamond that i love.(which is you) i keep waiting for each and every day to end waiting for you, waiting to see you again, i dream of you each second, i wish you were next to me so i could hold your hand and type this. you know what i wished for Christmas Houda  i wished for you. and i thank God that you are still with me, and you still didn't leave Lebanon i wish for you the best I love you Houda Atassi i always did and always will! may God bless you.
    your faithful Lover,
               Majd Ibrahim.

1 comment:

  1. now i'm speechless... tearin up... ALOT, i miss you so much majd,you have no idea how much i cried when i woke up on christmas morning and you werent under my tree,you were all i asked for in this whole wide world! id kill to feel you hug just one last time,you are never out of my mind, not for a single second! my love to you grows by every breath i take, last night in my dreams we were together you hugged me and i told you "this almost feels like a dream" then you let go and you were speechless, then i woke up... it was a dream, im literally crying the sea out! you have no idea how what they have done to keep us away hurts me!
    majd... "my life aint worth living if i cant be with you i just cant stop loving you"

    ReplyDelete