Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Xmas. Morning and advice

Good morning everyone what is uppppp??? So this is Christmas morning where most of you sprang out of their beds towards the Christmas tree to check out the gifts. Anyways people now I know you might consider me as a bum or only sad person but truth you should look at other places before like for example how about the kid that goes by the name Mohammed and his dad was hugging him in Palestine then Muhammad got shot by an Israeli I still don't know why you Americans and other people support them?? Anyways idk why I'm talking about this but I guess I was a bit outraged still its not okay to kill a child and the UN is all full of bullshit! Anyways i hope you enjoyed Christmas. i ended up watching season 1&2 of how I met your mother ethical reminds me Barney Stinson best character ever I promise you if you ever stumbled upon a series of how I met your mother buy it pop it into the DVD and watch you will laugh off of your seats I assure you that!!!

3 comments:

  1. very right and very wise! and yah how i met your mother is hilarious one of my faverite shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah totally true, you know barney stinson is actually gay but he as a very straight character

    ReplyDelete