Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year

hey friends and fellow bloggers
 today is a special day to me as most of us make promises and change here i go, i promise to be better in class and get better grades but truly how many people keep their promises??? but this isnt what i really want to talk about. today i called houda her dad answered as you might know we were banned from contacting each other so i called her dad and wished him a happy new year with his family  so houda im just posting this in case he didnt tell you but im pretty sure he did but this is from me " I love you Houda and i wish you a happy new year and a merry christmas" and from me to all of you my fellow readers merry christmas and a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. YOU CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO TELL MY FAMILY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! HOLLY COWS! NO ONE TOLD ME! and i love u too majd!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete